Monday 24 March 2014

Day 2 - I think I am starving...

(Click para Español)
Let me explain - I am not starving. I just think that I am starving. Too much thinking about whether this is enough or not. It is indeed. It must be the lack of coffee...

The day does not start well. It is the first time I cook porridge, and I choose to microwave it... so half of it blows off. The rest was not too bad.

First lesson - no room for mistakes. You mess up your food, you don´t eat (unless you lick it from the microwaves). Unfortunately mornings are complex enough and didn't get a chance to get a picture.

So that was double espresso and porridge to start the day.

... and it is lunch time. I decided to keep me going with that breakfast coffee, and as a result lunch time seems to never come. But here we are, pasta again, yum! (Well, this is half of it now)


And I keep on thinking about food. Not good. I can't be hungry, honestly. But I can't stop thinking about it. On top of it no coffee.
So it is officially cold turkey - lack of caffeine = head aches...

Lesson 2 - I can live with less caffeine, but it is getting on my nerves!

First thing I do when I get home is getting a double espresso. I need to deal with the rest of the evening, and there is lots to do...

... and dinner, at last!!
That rice is smiling, or is it my imagination?? :) And two pieces of chicken! I must admit that this frozen chicken is not too bad at all!! I can only afford a piece and a half a day, but yesterday my stomach was still in Hastings running. So today I binge on chicken, hiii hiiiiiiiiiii! Like Michael Jackson would say :)


Oh, and it only a slice and a half of bread a day. Yesterday I over indulged in bread ;)

On another note, wow, what can I say... £840 plus £70 in gift aid. You are all so awesome, really... How come there are still so many things to sort out when we are all so incredibly awesome!?

Good night everyone and thanks!


1 comment: