Tuesday 25 March 2014

Day 3 - and we hit 1000...

(Click para Español)
And we hit 1000 pounds...

... I am speechless... you are all huge. Really, before I went ahead with all of these I thought a few times if all of these was just a big nonsense, but you have made it all worth it. THANK YOU.

Now, with the schedule today :)

The day started significantly better that means I cooked my porridge without spilling half of it into the microwaves.

Also I managed the whole day with half the usual amount of caffeine.



That was actually an homage to Dune and Frank Herbert :)

An the following is my sexy lunch today:


Another mistake, no salt... Yes, this was plain rice. Fortunately (maybe not) it was a sizeable amount, but it was bland. OMG!! And that was it until dinner. But I didn't miss it as much as yesterday. So either I was busier or my metabolism is slowing down.
Actually I have lost 1.5Kg since Saturday, but that can only be because of Hastings itself. If you ever feel bloated running has very interesting effect. Ask Paula Radcliffe :)


And dinner time at last! Opened my first can of beans. Was it good, tell me about that! Another piece of chicken. There is a price for those who find out what part of the chicken is that... I have just realised that the bag of frozen chicken is a mixture of chicken drumsticks and ... chicken butts!!! :)

Lesson 3 - Supply and demand. Where are chicken butts in this graphic?

Certainly at the "bottom", to the right!
Good night!
http://www.justgiving.com/MarcosHungerGames

No comments:

Post a Comment