Wednesday 26 March 2014

Day 4 - To cook or not to cook...

(Click para Español)
68.2 Kg - 2 Kgs. down since Saturday. Still I think within the margin after Hastings, but we'll see how are we doing tomorrow. Otherwise I can patent a new slim-fast diet!

My kitchen is filling up with pans I wasn't using before. That means now I need to cook whether I want it or not. Plus the Tupperware to take my lunch to work...

Lesson 4 - Convenience is not cheap. So you pay with a piece of your time...

Oh, that is my mouse, but not the edible kind :)
Lesson 5 - If you are hungry you don't get bored of the same food so easily!

So yes, it is pasta again. A loads of water throughout the day. To fill up for the moments of coffee pleasure... with water. Omg...

Back home and a nice cheap cup of coffee. And I must admit that coffee is not bad at all! I may switch from strength 6 to 4 from now on.

And to dinner once again. I cooked two portions of rice not thinking of eating until later, but I coudn't wait...

I call this "Chicken drumstick binging on rice surrounded by a gang of bread slices". None of them survived for long...


I am starting to think how will I fill up the carb reserves for Sunday. Suggestions? :) I still have a few pences to spare, remember! only 3 more days for the next run! It seems my legs won't hurt any more by tomorrow, so it is all well underway to have a decent run. I am more worried about the levels of energy for the marathon, but we will get there when we get there. I could try to run on an overdose of coffee :)

Good night everyone!

http://www.justgiving.com/marcoshungergames


No comments:

Post a Comment